Williams Randall is a full-service marketing agency focused on delivering creatively fresh, strategically sound, measurable marketing programs for its clients. As one of the top agencies in Indianapolis, we work on a wide range of projects, including research, branding, media buying, print collateral, direct mail, website development, email marketing, online advertising, and broadcast advertising. With offices in Indianapolis and Terre Haute, Indiana, Williams Randall works primarily with Midwest clients in a variety of industries: tourism, education, entertainment, consumer goods, health care and financial services.
Our growing company is seeking an experienced controller to join our team. This position will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of the company.
- Supervise one direct report
- Work with direct report for data entry and administrative duties
- A/P, A/R, taxes and other related duties
- Produce a variety of regular reports for management
- Work with the external accountant to produce financial statements
- Be the primary point of contact with our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) to handle payroll, benefits, and other human resources needs
- Minimum of five years experience in accounting and related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented person
Williams Randall Marketing is a full-service advertising and marketing agency located in downtown Indianapolis and has been in business for more than 37 years. Our clients include many major advertisers in the state of Indiana. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to identify freelance resources who can help with technical implementation of the agency’s digital projects, including websites, landing pages, email, microsites, and other online applications. We are specifically seeking local developers — in Indianapolis or Terre Haute — with whom we can develop a relationship and work with regularly over time when our booked work exceeds our internal resources.
Specifically, we are seeking individuals with experience and skills to work on the following types of projects:
- Highly desired: jQuery, less css, git, node, grunt/gulp
- Highly desired: Wordpress
- Highly desired: Umbraco 6+
You do not have to have all of the skills listed above. For example, you could have a passion for Drupal and become our go-to overflow resource for Drupal. Or you might excel at Wordpress and take on only that type of work.
If you are interested, send your resume and a summary of your specific technical skills to email@example.com.