Williams Randall is a full-service marketing agency focused on delivering creatively fresh, strategically sound, measurable marketing programs for its clients. As one of the top agencies in Indianapolis, we work on a wide range of projects, including research, branding, media buying, print collateral, direct mail, website development, email marketing, online advertising, and broadcast advertising. With offices in Indianapolis and Terre Haute, Indiana, Williams Randall works primarily with Midwest clients in a variety of industries: tourism, education, entertainment, consumer goods, health care and financial services.
The Analytics Specialist is responsible for driving the development and implementation of strategic marketing analytics plans for our clients. The specialist analyzes large amounts of data from multiple sources to measure success against goals and uncover insights that can be applied to future efforts. The focus is on maximizing marketing ROI for our clients, ensuring our clients’ initiatives are as efficient and effective as possible, and informing our creative and media efforts so that we are continually improving. This position is based in our downtown Indianapolis location.
- Establish and gain agreement on key metrics and performance targets
- Work with our analytics implementation engineer, the account team, and the media team to plan and implement tracking and measurement strategies for online and offline tactics
- Utilize tracking matrices and other tools to document tracking efforts
- Analyze results, interpret trends and provide actionable insight to improve performance
- Create and oversee production of analytics reports that communicate key performance metrics and provide commentary and recommendations for improvement
- Present findings and insights to internal staff and clients
- Use statistical methods to ensure validity of results
- Work with external agencies/vendors as needed to ensure accurate data delivery
- Create, manage and improve the agency’s marketing analytics initiatives, policies and procedures
- Design and execute marketing campaign tests
- Promote a "test-and-learn" mentality within agency
- Educate the organization and give it continual feedback so analytics becomes ingrained in our culture
- Strong interest in analytics and revealing insights through data
- Must be well organized, detailed oriented, and equipped with a strong work ethic
- Proficient with Excel (including Pivot Tables and advanced analytical functions)
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Self-starter who is naturally curious and excited to learn
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools is a plus
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, statistics, computer science, economics or a related field.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.