Williams Randall is a full-service marketing agency focused on delivering creatively fresh, strategically sound, measurable marketing programs for its clients. As one of the top agencies in Indianapolis, we work on a wide range of projects, including research, branding, media buying, print collateral, direct mail, website development, email marketing, online advertising, and broadcast advertising. With offices in Indianapolis and Terre Haute, Indiana, Williams Randall works primarily with Midwest clients in a variety of industries: tourism, education, entertainment, consumer goods, health care and financial services.
Williams Randall Marketing desires to add a Web Developer to our team. The candidate would be responsible for the technical implementation of the agency’s digital projects and analytics tracking. They would be an engineering lead for website redesigns, new websites, landing pages, email, microsites, and other online applications. They would work collaboratively with our multidisciplinary staff on large projects, as well as independently on smaller projects. This role reports to our Lead Developer and can work out of our Indianapolis or Terre Haute office.
Requirements for this role include the following:
- Create site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Develop and support web applications within the .NET Framework
- Design, create and support relational database schemas for websites in Microsoft SQL Server
- Integrate online applications with third-party solutions by means of APIs (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Conduct routine maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Work with external agencies/vendors as needed to ensure accurate implementation of tracking, websites, and email
- Work with our analytics specialist to plan and implement tracking and measurement strategies for online and offline tactics
Additional experience which will further qualify the candidate includes the following:
- Drupal, Wordpress and Umbraco CMS frameworks
- Building email templates and managing email service provider accounts
If you are interested, send your resume and a summary of your specific technical skills to email@example.com.